Weird?


[Listening to: Rainbows and Pots of Gold - Stereophonics - You Gotta Go There To Come Back]

I had a strange dream last night:

I was in an apartment, possibly on holiday, with a group of people I knew. We had to go out to buy some food, so myself and a girl (the prettiest Spanish girl, funnily enough), said we would go. We got out a two sided map (why don't they print maps like this - it makes sense to me), which had a normal map on one side and a drawing of the place on the other. As we picked up the map, the pictures slid from one side of the page to the other, so you couldn't actually keep it still long enough to look at. None the less, we set off to find food.

We came upon a white house, with a man and his two children playing outside. We got talking to the man and commented on how nice his house and garden (which we seemed to be walking through) were, and how pleasant the weather was. The man then said there was a reason for that, and then appeared to throw something at me underarm. The sky in front of me appeared to rip open vertically, and all around me, and only me, a small storm erupted, with howling winds strong enough to send me tumbling over. As instantly as it started it stopped. The children were running around in the sunshine, laughing at my bewilderment.

There was more, but as with many dreams it's all a bit fragmented and blurred...

Comments

Popular Posts