Categories


[Listening to: Tonight Is The Night I Fell Asleep At The Wheel - Barenaked Ladies - Maroon [UK] (08:52)]

Thanks to the excellent tutorial on A Consuming Experience and a mind numbing couple of hours realising just how poor my HTML skills are, I finally have categories. Look over to the sidebar (that's to the right, for those who don't know what a sidebar is), and you will nestled between "links" and "blogs I like" (if you're using Firefox and sort of spaced apart if your still using IE6). Of course they should be nicely spaced like they are in IE6, but I can't figure out how to do that for both browsers, and I'm tired right now..anyway, just click on the [+/-] next to each category and list (not yet complete, but it will give you the idea) of posts in that category will pop up. Click on that and it will take you to that specific page. I'll have to add a "home" link, but until I do you'll have to use the Back button on your browser...

Comments

Popular Posts