Books




This is everything I read in 2004. Looking at it like this it doesn't seem much, although when I look at my crowded bookshelves it seems as though it's all I ever do....

Timoleon Vieta Come Home
The Hitman Diaries
Danny King
What Just Happened?: Bitter Hollywood Tales from the Front Line
Art Linson
They F*** You Up: How to Survive Family Life
Oliver James
If I Die in a Combat Zone
Tim O'Brien
The Second World War
Winston Churchill
Fat Land
We Did Nothing
Linda Pollman
The Battle
Richard Overy
Costra Nostra
John Dickie
London Orbital: A Walk Around the M25
Ian Sinclair
Tishomingo Blues
Elmore Leonard
In Churchill's Shadow
David Cannadine
Going to the Wars
Max Hastings
The Gate
Francois Bizot
Bunker 13
Aniruddha Bahal
Do Not Pass Go: From the Old Kent Road to Mayfair
Tim Moore
Vernon God Little
DBC Pierre
A Question of Blood
Ian Rankin
Trawler
Redmond O'Hanlon
The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time
Mark Haddon
Nelson
Terry Coleman
Will They Ever Trust Us Again?: Letters from the War Zone
Michael Moore
Forever
Pete Hamill
My Favourite Year: A Collection of New Football Writing
Nick Hornby (Editor)
The Trade Mission
Andrew Pyper

Popular Posts