Top Ten


[Listening to: English Girls Approximately - Ryan Adams - Love Is Hell, Pt. 2 [EP]]

Stu asked what my top ten records were. As this is the first comment I've received (you didn't say which record you were referring to though Stu, and now I'm curious), I thought I'd list them. Once I got into it, it wasn't as easy as I thought, so here's two lists, with a total of 10:

Best of 2003
Streetcore - Joe Strummer and the Mescaleros
You Gotta Go There To Come Back - Stereophonics
Folklore - Nelly Furtado
12 Memories - Travis
Stray - Janes Addiction

My Current Favourites
The Optimist LP - Turin Brakes
Just Enough Education To Perform Stereophonics
Lovers Rock - Sade
Stunt - Barenaked Ladies
I Ought to Give You a Shot in the Head for Making Me Live in This Dump - Shivaree

And as I said before, I don't care if no one agrees.

Comments

Popular Posts